The types of personal data we collect from you include:
- your name
- mailing address(es)
- telephone number(s)
- email address(es)
- date of birth
- payment information and transaction details
Your personal data is collected when you:
- visit our website with a cookies-enabled browser [or (if applicable) register a user account with our website]
- request services from us such as subscribing to our newsletter or mailing lists for updates
- fill in any forms on our website
- purchase goods and/or services through our website.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your access to our website [or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with our website]
- To send you updates via email where appropriate
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way
- To facilitate online purchases of goods and services
We do not sell or trade your personal data to external parties.
When you visit our website, we may assign your web browser one or more website cookies. Cookies are small text files used to enhance your shopping experience, including, but not limited to, maintaining current login, and providing a unique identifier for website statistics.
The website may contain links to other third party websites and microsites, whose privacy practices may
those of ours. If you submit personal data to any of those sites, your personal data is not subject to this
We share your information as with others as follows:
A) FUJIFILM Imaging Systems Co., Ltd.
B) FedEx Corp.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, detailed instructions are provided at the bottom of
sent out. If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our other mailing lists, or to withdraw your consent
of your personal data, please write to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. Such measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls, and other standardized industry practices. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
We generally keep your information as needed to provide our products. This will depend on a number of factors. Typical retention periods will range from 1 to 3 years.
All other questions on our use of your personal data should be addressed to our Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact at email@example.com.